Thursday, July 20, 2017
Planning for mid and late summer musical frolics...
So hot! At 1am! Welcome to the new world climate order.
Many things afoot in the underbrush...
1. It's the ending of a long time.
2. It's the beginning, or pre-beginning, of a new time.
3. We're gonna record an album, by gum!
4. Will I be able to travel in the future (not "into" the future, merely "in" the future)?
5. The way to be is in some way obvious, but having the wherewithal to take necessary leaps is a challenge. There is no easy way.
6. Many more things.
Posted by baku at 12:51 AM
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
All in all, it's what happened.
Posted by baku at 10:25 AM
Friday, June 30, 2017
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Monday, June 26, 2017
Thursday, June 22, 2017
Good weather today, starting angry/grumpy but becoming happy and relaxed as we made the entire, bumpy round (bumpy after grumpy), looking for a Hawaiian man who knew the gibbons, via the waitress (who gifted us a kama'aina price for the Coke float), driving past the aviator without noticing, stopping for ice cream bananas, and coming up on ranch rain at the end, discovering Sgt. Pepper and the mechanical nosehair clipper waiting, and the combo washer/dryer, shaking the house.
A good day.
Posted by baku at 2:12 AM